-Glass jar of some kind
-White tissue paper
-Snowflake punch out stamps (optional, but highly recommended)
-Tea light candle
1. Start off by getting some type of jar or glass container. It can really be any size or shape you want, but the jars i used were small, around 2.5 inches. They were $1 from Michael's.
2. Take a sheet of white tissue paper and begin either punching out snowflakes with a stamp, or cut them out by hand. This part really depends on how creative you want to be. I would have had to cut out very small snow flakes to fit on my jar so a stamp was just more logical in my case. However, if you are up to the challenge, go ahead and cut out your own custom flakes!
3. Once you have enough snowflakes cut out, take your sponge brush and spread some mod podge onto the glass. Stick your snowflake onto the wet glue. Continue until all the snowflakes are on the jar.
4. After the jar is somewhat dry, begin layering the mod podge over the snowflakes to seal them. 1-2 coats should be sufficient. Remember to drag the brush the same way all the way around the jar to give it a more uniform look. Be very careful though because the tissue paper can get messed up if you are too rough.
5. After you are done wait for the glue to dry, set a tea light inside, and BAM! you have the world's cutest snowflake candle jar!